Here’s how we can help you…
For many businesses, there is no one-size-fits-all practice for integrating video or on-camera screen work into your personal, professional or business brand. From script to screen and everything in between. Whatever your project, your vision or the story you want to tell we’ve got you covered with our range of custom, flexible creative services.
Get started now. Preview our Custom Service Offers and Flexible Creative Services below and choose the option that best suits your video needs.
“I cannot think of anyone who understands the differences of Stage and Screen better than Bianca.”
Professional Speaker, Entrepreneurship Teacher, Hoover Academy.
“Bianca’s expert insights were invaluable to taking my video work to a completely new level”
Author “Awesomely Simple”, educator, speaker.
“One of the Top 100 Business Thought Leaders in America”
“Bianca patiently coached me step by step to adapt my “stage persona” for the lens. The outcome was a more natural on-screen presence.”
"Executive Muscle" Award-Winning Business Author, Speaker,
Strategy Execution Coach, former Mr. NZ Bodybuilding Champion
“Bianca Te Rito is the real deal, she has an innate sense of how to market your brand to your target audience, and use your best qualities to make your brand authentic.”
Web Designer/Web Developer at IJL Designs
“Bianca’s videos increased our conversion rates on Facebook by 24%. LinkedIn by 31%. And our landing page conversion rates by 37%.”
Director of Marketing at RESULTS.com
We Can Offer You the Following
From script to screen and everything in between. Whatever your project, your vision or the story you want to tell we’ve got you covered.
- Advising business leaders on how to optimise their on-camera performance so they can present themselves, their products and services, and brand message to their target audience in the most effective way possible on-screen. Click here for more about this service
- Directing and recording video footage on location with business executives for corporate communications and product demonstrations. Click here to get started
- Pre-production: Discovery, goals and strategy, strategic and creative planning, idea development, scripting, budgets and timelines, visual and aesthetic preferences, collate client digital assets, talent casting
- Production: Shooting schedule, call sheets, shot lists, film studio equipment set up (camera, audio, lighting, backdrops)
- On-camera Talent Direction: Direct and film video presentations and voiceovers, provide on-set video presentation coaching, script supervision, lighting, makeup, hair, and wardrobe adjustments
- Post-Production: Video editing: raw footage, selects, sequencing, assembling, music selection, sound design, motion design, visual graphics colour grading, subtitles, captions, issue “polished” 1st assemble, finishing and mastering, final deliverable of video assets. Click here for more info
- have engaging, shareable, beautifully designed with a unique-to-you flair video or audio assets created for online marketing and advertising, social media posts, blog posts, podcasts, webinars. Click here to contact us to discuss your needs
- Television and online advertising, product demonstrations, in-house media. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Let us help you amplify your brand, your message and your thought leadership.
Preview our core service offerings in full.
|LET’S GET STARTED|
Established in 2006
Bianca Te Rito is the founder of STEBIAN.COM. A video presentation coaching, on-camera talent direction and full-suite production company. Established in 2006 and co-founded with her husband and business partner of 25 years Stephen Lynch, an award-winning business author and speaker.
With over 20+ years of proven industry experience working in front of and behind the camera. Bianca provides personalized video presentation coaching, on-camera talent direction and full-suite video production service for business owners, professionals, thought-leaders, speakers, entrepreneurs, authors and VIPs.
Her mission is to help leaders create compelling thought leadership videos and optimise their on-camera performance. So they can present themselves, their products and services, and brand message to their target audience in the most effective way possible on-screen.
Often our clients feel daunted by the idea of putting themselves on video. Some don’t know where to start or are frustrated by the generic, cookie-cutter video marketing advice online. Some want to create and present better videos for their target audience. Some want to avoid on-camera presentation mistakes that can undermine their screen presence and authority.
What Our Clients Want
Our clients want to make a powerful, impactful first impression and present themselves, their product, brand or service in a professional and persuasive way on video.
- They want to avoid common on-camera mistakes that can undermine their credibility and brand. Mistakes that can sabotage their screen presence and authority
- They want to stop hiding and shying away from doing video. They want to confidently show up for their brand on video. They want to command the screen in any filming situation and on any media platform or device
- They want to know what works well for them on-screen. They want to know what kind of studio set-up (camera, lights, equipment), body position, camera angles, and camera frames work best for their physique and personal brand
- They want to feel in charge of the creative process, to feel empowered and in control of their on-camera persona and visual image
- They want to create a powerful first impression and position themselves as the go-to source for high-quality thought-leadership in their industry.
Common Client Video Requirements
- Sharing thought-leadership content
- Sales presentations (products, services, courses)
- Product video demonstrations
- Internal staff communications, investor relations
- Behind the scenes (up close and personal) videos to demonstrate “managed” vulnerability and authenticity as part of their customer engagement strategy
- Video interviews – live practice and rehearsal whether it’s for one-way-video job interviews, auditions, media etc.
Bianca works with a variety of clients around the world, with the ability to operate virtually, in-person, or via video collaboration platforms. She works with professional service firms (UK), software companies (San Francisco) talent and entertainment (Los Angeles). Bianca has coached award-winning business authors and speakers (including one of the top 50 business thought leaders in the USA).
Bianca’s Experience in Front of and Behind the Camera. With the Real-world Experience to Guide YOU
In addition to her business background, Bianca has over 20 years of experience working in front of and behind the camera. As a TV/Film screen actor, a video presenter, host, published fitness model and skilled spokesperson.
- Bianca has booked lead roles in major consumer brands for a variety of TV commercials and engaged in a lead role (working with Multi-award winning Director Rachel Davies) to proudly support the New Zealand Women’s Refuge award-winning “Day after Day campaign.” A national TV advertising Annual Appeal for domestic violence.
- Awarded a Silver World Medal at the New York Television and Cinema Advertising Screen Festival in the USA)
- Voted People’s Choice – AD Media Magazine
- Awarded Gold – New Zealand Axis Awards
- Bianca has performed lead and support roles in:
- Short films, television soap operas, serials, TV commercials, music videos, and corporate presentations – as well as principle voice-over work for radio commercials and corporate videos.
- Bianca is a published cover and fitness features model (12 issues) and a winner of the FitnessLife Magazine nationwide model search
- Bianca has featured on Fitness and Lifestyle magazine covers
- Appeared on billboards, and point-of-sale material
- She has modelled for fashion runways, charity events, and represented commercial products in fashion campaigns, print and online media. Fun fact: Bianca booked her first modelling job for a women’s apparel brand at age 12.
Bianca is a passionate advocate and skilled spokesperson in the fields of health, wellbeing and fitness. Product promotions, product launches, and appearances at health and fitness media expos, and industry-leading trade shows.
Behind the Camera
With over 20+ years of industry-related experience, Bianca has contracted her services in TV/film production, TV advertising, public relations and Governance roles in corporate environments and consulted in fast-growth entrepreneurial firms;
- Bianca has evaluated the on-screen performance of thousands of individuals as part of a casting agency. Talent management in agency roles, advertising agency client services for TV commercials and advertising campaigns, public relations, and magazine publishing. And has worked in post-production edit suites as part of a TV advertising firm
- She has trained to a master’s level in both Meisner and Stanislavski Acting techniques and has studied and collaborated with high profile casting directors, TV commercial directors, film directors and producers, film-editors, agency creative directors and acclaimed acting tutors both in the USA and New Zealand
From 2009 – 2020 Bianca has spent more than 10 years working in Canada and the USA (Calgary, Los Angeles, San Francisco). There Bianca achieved US Permanent Residency Status (became a Green Card holder) qualifying her to live and work in the USA.
Through her consulting company STEBIAN.com. Bianca continues to volunteer her on and off-camera skills to non-profit organizations that support women, youth at risk, drug and alcohol, and domestic violence initiatives.
From this wealth of industry experience and personal disciplines in front of and behind the camera. You can be assured that Bianca has the real-world skills to teach you how to present yourself on camera in the most effective way possible. And she can help you to avoid making the crucial (and all too common) mistakes that can undermine your success and detract from your personal brand.
You are in the Best Hands
When you engage Bianca you will get;
- intimate, personalized coaching service from a highly trained, skilled professional
- the tailored guidance from a real-world operator with over 20 years of TV/Film industry experience working in front of and behind the camera.
If you’re highly driven to stand out in your field. You value substance over hype. You care enough to want the very best for yourself, your audience and you value quality over “being average.” Bianca will help you do just that. She knows what works and what doesn’t on-screen. You get personalized coaching, actionable feedback from an industry professional with real-world experience who is passionate about helping you to deliver and create compelling videos that get the right results!
Even those at the top of their game – don’t know what they don’t know.
Anyone can put themselves on video. But not everyone is watchable. Being able to present effectively on video, has become a vital skill for the business leaders of tomorrow.
“Just be yourself”, they say. Ah…Not quite!
Have you heard the tale, “The Emperor’s New Clothes”? A large portion of our client base is made up of CEOs and business leaders. And because they are in positions of power, many find themselves surrounded by “yes people” who tell them what they want to hear.
When the person paying you asks, “Was that OK?”, most employees (and third party filming contractors) will say something supportive, “Yes, it’s fine or you were great”. Most won’t say what they honestly think. Most won’t have the expertise to know what to look for on-screen. Let alone articulate the issue, or troubleshoot the situation on the spot.
So the business leader blunders through the video presentation as best they can. But when they view the edited footage they are left with nagging doubts. A slight stomach churn. A low-level, disappointing hum lingers – they know they could have done it better.
In some cases, the leader is oblivious to their credibility gaffes. It’s here that the video camera (and your audience) can less unforgiving.
No one dares to tell them…“I’m sorry boss, you’re naked!”
Many leaders often feel like the proverbial emperor, the one without any clothes on. This is why they come to Bianca. They want specific direction, independent coaching, or practical solutions to help them present themselves masterfully on video.
If you want great results you need to present your best “on-screen, camera-ready self” and Bianca will help you deliver exactly that!
It’s not about talent. It’s about skill. Its 80% learned-skills and 20% talent
Professional TV/Film actors, spokespeople, and presenters are trained in skills that optimize the nuances of working in front of the camera lens. They’ve learned proven techniques to help them to “sell the shot” (product, service, message, idea, etc). And, they make it look effortless and are paid well for it.
To their target audience, they are perceived as believable, likable, and relatable. They have the ability to captivate the viewer, trigger their emotions, and shape the viewer’s attitudes towards the intended product or service.
Unbeknown to you (the viewer) they (the director, actor, production, etc) are using a ton of visual persuasion techniques like;
- Preprogrammed (unconscious) emotion-laden-triggering visual clues i.e. sex, beauty, nurturance, status-envy, high/low social status
- Status indicators, visual triggers that are anxiety-producing (commonly used in high-fashion advertising), brain trappers and metaphors
- Subtle sex-roles cues, stylistic principles, and clustering that accentuate feelings of inferiority or superiority
- Different types of class structure for beauty i.e girl next door, everyday-joe, exotic, classic beauty etc – designed to trigger viewer identification
- Engagement techniques that evoke trust, desire or curiosity to “sell the message” on-screen.
The upside to this is that you can hone these techniques too. You can adopt screen-craft and production techniques that are specifically tailored to you, your message and your brand to influence and shape the point of view for your intended audience.
Bianca is here to support and guide savvy business owners, thought-leaders, teachers, presenters, business professionals, speakers, entrepreneurs, authors and VIPs who want to do outstanding video. She wants to help empower you and contribute to the future growth of your business or personal brand.
You can start now. Let Bianca help you amplify your brand, your message and your thought-leadership.
Discover more about full-service offerings.