For many businesses, there is no one-size-fits-all practice for integrating video or on-camera screen work into your personal, professional, or business brand. From script to screen and everything in between. Whatever your project, your vision, or the story you want to tell we’ve got you covered with our range of custom, flexible creative services.
“Bianca Te Rito is the real deal, she has an innate sense of how to market your brand to your target audience, and use your best qualities to make your brand authentic.”
Web Designer/Web Developer at IJL Designs
“Bianca’s videos increased our conversion rates on Facebook by 24%. LinkedIn by 31%. And our landing page conversion rates by 37%.”
Director of Marketing at RESULTS.com
“Bianca patiently coached me step by step to adapt my “stage persona” for the lens. The outcome was a more natural on-screen presence.”
"Executive Muscle" Award-Winning Business Author, Speaker,
Strategy Execution Coach, former Mr. NZ Bodybuilding Champion
“I cannot think of anyone who understands the differences of Stage and Screen better than Bianca.”
Professional Speaker, Entrepreneurship Teacher, Hoover Academy.
“Bianca’s expert insights were invaluable to taking my video work to a completely new level”
Author “Awesomely Simple”, educator, speaker.
“One of the Top 100 Business Thought Leaders in America”
Our Portfolio of Services
We Can Offer You the Following
- Advising business leaders on how to optimize their on-camera performance so they can present themselves, their products and services, and their brand message to their target audience in the most effective way possible on-screen. Click here for more about this service
- Directing and recording video footage on location with business executives for corporate communications and product demonstrations. Click here to get started
- On-camera skills and screen presence training. See our live on-camera Mini-session offer or our hands-off approach Analysis report service
- Pre-production: Discovery, goals and strategy, strategic and creative planning, idea development, scripting, budgets and timelines, visual and aesthetic preferences, collate client digital assets, talent casting
- Production: Shooting schedule, call sheets, shot lists, film studio equipment set up (camera, audio, lighting, backdrops)
- On-camera Talent Direction: Direct and film video presentations and voiceovers, provide on-set video presentation coaching, script supervision, lighting, makeup, hair, and wardrobe adjustments
- Post-Production: Video editing: raw footage, selects, sequencing, assembling, music selection, sound design, motion design, visual graphics color grading, subtitles, captions, issue “polished” 1st assemble, finishing and mastering, final deliverable of video assets. Click here for more info
- have engaging, shareable, beautifully designed with a unique-to-you flair video or audio assets created for online marketing and advertising, social media posts, blog posts, podcasts, and webinars. Click here to contact us to discuss your needs
- Television and online advertising, product demonstrations, and in-house media. Click here to find out more.
Who We Work With
Established in 2006, with over 20 years of industry experience working in front of and behind the camera, Bianca provides personalized video presentation coaching, on-camera talent direction, and full-suite video production service. Bianca works with business owners, service providers, online professionals, thought-leaders, speakers, authors, and VIPs who want to deliver outstanding videos for their personal, professional, or business brand.
Her mission is to help leaders create compelling thought-leadership videos and optimize their on-camera performance so they can present themselves, their products and services, and their brand message to their target audience in the most effective way possible.
With the ability to operate virtually, in-person, or via video collaboration platforms, Bianca works with a variety of clients around the world. She provides video coaching and video production services to professional service firms (UK), software companies (San Francisco) talent, and entertainment (Los Angeles). Bianca has coached award-winning business authors and speakers (including one of the top 50 business thought-leaders in the USA).
What Our Clients Want
Our clients want to make a powerful, impactful first impression and present themselves, their product, brand, or service in a professional and persuasive way on video.
- They want to avoid making common on-camera mistakes that can undermine their credibility and brand. Mistakes that can sabotage their screen presence and authority
- They want to command the screen in any filming situation, on any media platform or device
- They want to know what works well for them on-screen. They want to know what kind of studio setup (camera, lights, equipment), body position, camera angles, and camera frames work best for their physique and personal brand
- They want to feel in charge of the creative process, to feel empowered and in control of their on-camera persona and visual image
- They want to create a powerful first impression and position themselves as the go-to source for high-quality thought leadership in their industry.
Common Client Video Requirements
- Sharing thought-leadership content
- Sales presentations (products, services, courses)
- Product video demonstrations
- Internal staff communications, investor relations
- Behind-the-scenes (up close and persona) videos to show “managed” vulnerability and authenticity
- Video interviews – live practice and rehearsal whether it’s for one-way-video job interviews, auditions, media, etc.
If the above sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Get started by previewing our Custom Service Offers and Flexible Creative Services and choose the option that best suits your video needs.
Preview our Core Service Offerings.
|LET’S GET STARTED|