You are in the right place if you…
You have aspirations too…
You are our kind of person if…
- You DON’T want to add to the online noise. Or be another “me too” commodity that competes on price. Rather you want to serve your target audience, clients, students by solving problems – meeting their needs and being the go-to source for high-quality thought-leadership
- You DON’T want to waste time trying to be the next big social media influencer. Pro-tip: t’s not what your target audience, prospects, students or viewers want or need
- You want to avoid those ubiquitous, one size fits all, cookie-cutter “video content marketing” packages
- You understand that copying the tactics and strategies of video / social influencers or others in your niche is a big mistake and a gigantic waste of your precious life energy, time and resources
- You want to add value and step into your own light. Make your mark on the world. And define your own level of success – not some societal norm
- You care enough to want the very best for yourself, and your audience. You DON’T want to post free videos that look and sound like everyone else in your space
- You want to be of service – where the right kind of people are naturally attracted to you. You have deep thought-leadership to share, not chauffeur knowledge
- You have teaching skills or real-world experiences. But you lack focus, clarity, strategy and direction
- Being seen in a professional light is of prime importance to you. You understand the importance of making a powerful first impression and presenting the best version of yourself onscreen
- You’re tired of hearing the same old video coaching advice littered with empty, generic platitudes like “Relax. Smile. Be authentic. Just be yourself. Or it’s not about you, it’s about the viewer.” Pro-tip it is ALL about you. Or this ill-advised chestnut “pretend that you are speaking to a friend!” These all seem plausible, but in the real world working with and coaching people it’s generic misleading, uninformed advice at best.
Remember Pop-up experts and Jump on bandwagon Gurus or those who spout these platitudes. Don’t care about your professional reputation. It’s not them fronting your work or your business brand – its YOU. It is not them speaking, guiding, building trust and credibility with your viewer or customer it’s you.
This is why Bianca is here to support and guide savvy business owners, thought-leaders, teachers, presenters, business professionals, speakers, entrepreneurs, authors and VIPs who want to do outstanding video. She wants to help the future growth of their business or personal brand.
If you are highly driven to stand out in your field. You care enough to want the very best for yourself, and your audience. We can help you to present and create powerful, masterful, compelling videos that get results.
Professional Speaker, Entrepreneurship Teacher, Hoover Academy. Author “Awesomely Simple”, educator, speaker. "Executive Muscle" Award-Winning Business Author, Speaker, Web Designer/Web Developer at IJL Designs Director of Marketing at RESULTS.com
“I cannot think of anyone who understands the differences of Stage and Screen better than Bianca.”
“Bianca’s expert insights were invaluable to taking my video work to a completely new level”
“One of the Top 100 Business Thought Leaders in America”
“Bianca patiently coached me step by step to adapt my “stage persona” for the lens. The outcome was a more natural on-screen presence.”
Strategy Execution Coach, former Mr. NZ Bodybuilding Champion
“Bianca Te Rito is the real deal, she has an innate sense of how to market your brand to your target audience, and use your best qualities to make your brand authentic.”
“Bianca’s videos increased our conversion rates on Facebook by 24%. LinkedIn by 31%. And our landing page conversion rates by 37%.”
Professional Speaker, Entrepreneurship Teacher, Hoover Academy.
Author “Awesomely Simple”, educator, speaker.
"Executive Muscle" Award-Winning Business Author, Speaker,
Web Designer/Web Developer at IJL Designs
Director of Marketing at RESULTS.com
Master the screen and command the lens in any filming situation – here’s how we can help you…
Bianca Te Rito provides personalized video presentation coaching, on-camera talent direction and full-suite video production service.
Established in 2006, with over 20 years of industry experience working in front of and behind the camera, Bianca works with business owners, professionals, thought-leaders, speakers, entrepreneurs, authors and VIPs.
Her mission is to help leaders create compelling thought-leadership videos and optimise their on-camera performance so they can present themselves, their products and services, and their brand message to their target audience in the most effective way possible.
With the ability to operate virtually, in-person, or via video collaboration platforms, Bianca works with a variety of clients around the world. She has provided video coaching and video production services to professional service firms (UK), software companies (San Francisco) talent and entertainment (Los Angeles). She has coached award-winning business authors and speakers (including one of the top 50 business thought-leaders in the USA).
Anyone can Film Themselves on Video. But not Everyone is Watchable
It’s not about talent it’s about skill – it’s 80% learned skills and 20% talent
Professional TV/Film actors, spokespeople, and presenters are trained in skills that optimize the nuances of working in front of the camera lens. They’ve learned proven techniques to help them to “sell the shot” (product, service, message, idea, etc). And, they make it look effortless and are paid well for it.
To their target audience, they are perceived as believable, likable, and relatable. They have the ability to captivate the viewer, trigger their emotions, and shape the viewer’s attitudes towards the intended product or service.
Unbeknown to you (the viewer) they (the director, actor, production, etc) are using a ton of visual persuasion techniques like;
- Preprogrammed (unconscious) emotion-laden-triggering visual clues i.e. sex, beauty, nurturance, status-envy, high/low social status
- Status indicators that are anxiety-producing (commonly used in high-fashion advertising), brain trappers and metaphors
- Subtle sex-roles cues, stylistic principles, and clustering that accentuate feelings of inferiority or superiority
- Different types of class structure for beauty i.e girl next, exotic, classic beauty etc – designed to trigger viewer identification
- Engagement techniques that evoke trust, desire or curiosity to “sell the message” on-screen.
The upside to this is that you can apply these techniques too. You can adopt screen-craft and production techniques that are specifically tailored to you and your brand to influence and shape the point of view for your intended audience.
What Our Clients Want
Our clients want to make a powerful, impactful first impression and present themselves, their product, brand or service in a professional and persuasive way on video.
- They want to avoid making common on-camera mistakes that can undermine their credibility and brand. Mistakes that can sabotage their screen presence and authority
- They want to command the screen in any filming situation, on any media platform or device
- They want to know what works well for them on-screen. They want to know what kind of studio set up (camera, lights, equipment), body position, camera angles, and camera frames work best for their physique and personal brand
- They want to feel in charge of the creative process, to feel empowered and in control of their on-camera persona and visual image
- They want to create a powerful first impression and position themselves as the go-to source for high-quality thought-leadership in their industry.
Common Client Video Requirements
- Sharing thought-leadership content
- Sales presentations (products, services, courses)
- Product video demonstrations
- Internal staff communications, investor relations
- Behind the scenes (up close and persona) videos to show “managed” vulnerability and authenticity
- Video interviews – live practice and rehearsal whether it’s for one-way-video job interviews, auditions, media etc.
These days anyone can film themselves, but not everyone is watchable, compelling, and engaging enough to hold the audience’s attention with video. Let alone achieve their business goals on-screen at the same time.
Many new presenters feel overwhelmed, self-conscious and uncomfortable being in front of the camera. They might be confident speakers in real life, but fall flat on video. Unaware that presenting on video requires a modified approach. We can help you.
If you are a Celebrity, VIP or Influencer? Get the peace of mind you need…
We are the industry’s best-kept secret. If you’re a Celebrity, VIP, Influencer or a recognized industry leader, etc we tend to operate under NDAs (non-disclosure agreement) with our clients. We respect the public position that you are in and that you may have areas of concern that are sensitive in nature.
You will not get any testimonial pressure from us. We will not reference your likeliness, brand or name in any way. We get it and we understand. We do welcome and prefer private referrals.
If you are an Introvert, Camera-shy, or a Diamond in the Rough? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered…
With our coaching service, we have your back. Bianca gets introversion because she is highly introverted herself.
Bianca will work-in with your style, at your pace, quietly and efficiently. Rest assured that there’s no leaping out in front of you or getting you to do weird or wacky things on-screen. In an attempt to change your natural style.
If you are extroverted, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered too.
Whether you want to inspire, educate, or entertain your viewer, you are in the right place.
You can get started now. Preview our Custom Service Offers and Flexible Creative Services below and choose the option that best suits your video needs.
We Can Offer You the Following
For many businesses, there is no one-size-fits-all practice for integrating video or on-camera screen work into your personal, professional or business brand. From script to screen and everything in between. Whatever your project, your vision or the story you want to tell we’ve got you covered with our range of custom, flexible creative services.
- Advising business leaders on how to optimise their on-camera performance so they can present themselves, their products and services, and brand message to their target audience in the most effective way possible on-screen. Click here for more about this service
- Directing and recording video footage on location with business executives for corporate communications and product demonstrations. Click here to get started
- Pre-production: Discovery, goals and strategy, strategic and creative planning, idea development, scripting, budgets and timelines, visual and aesthetic preferences, collate client digital assets, talent casting
- Production: Shooting schedule, call sheets, shot lists, film studio equipment set up (camera, audio, lighting, backdrops)
- On-camera Talent Direction: Direct and film video presentations and voiceovers, provide on-set video presentation coaching, script supervision, lighting, makeup, hair, and wardrobe adjustments
- Post-Production: Video editing: raw footage, selects, sequencing, assembling, music selection, sound design, motion design, visual graphics colour grading, subtitles, captions, issue “polished” 1st assemble, finishing and mastering, final deliverable of video assets. Click here for more info
- have engaging, shareable, beautifully designed with a unique-to-you flair video or audio assets created for online marketing and advertising, social media posts, blog posts, podcasts, webinars. Click here to contact us to discuss your needs
- Television and online advertising, product demonstrations, inhouse media. Click here to find out more.
Let us help you amplify your brand, your message and your thought-leadership.
Preview our core service offerings.
|LET’S GET STARTED|