How to Appear More Confident in Your Video Presentations
How to Appear More Confident
in Your Video Presentations
In today’s “Take Two” Video Presentation Coaching Episode, I demonstrate simple but effective techniques that you can easily apply to help you appear more confident, lively and watchable on Video!
I’ve used these simple techniques many times myself before auditions or during filming. There are many approaches, but these techniques have always worked well for me on-screen – hopefully they will work well for you too.
Key Learning Points
- Within a few seconds people will have judged you – solely by what they see on-screen
- The camera does not encourage you, nor give you any positive feedback
- The camera captures emotion (which is why awards are given to actors, and a whole industry has been created for this purpose) so if you express any self-consciousness, anxiety or discomfort, it will appear magnified on-screen due to the confines of the cameras frame.
Play This Video Now
- Do you Present Like an “Old School” Dinosaur on Video?
- “Just be Yourself” They Say? Wrong!
- Look Good on Video. Get Your Beauty Sleep!
- Presenting to Camera? Avoid these Common Eye Contact Pitfalls
- How to Create a Great First Impression in Your Video Presentations
- Look Good on Video. Make Up Techniques for Men and Women
- How-to Dress for Success in Your Video Presentations (Part 1.)
|Helping you look great online with Video!|
|Do you have questions about my services? Need help?|
|Learn more from me. Sign-up for more Free Video Presentation Coaching Tips and Resources|
|Have questions about your own video presentations – want us to address them in an upcoming episode of TakeTwo?|
|Get Bianca’s forthcoming book – jammed packed with insider tips and techniques|