How Not to Ruin a Take. Video Presentation Coaching
How Not to Ruin a Take.
Video Presentation Coaching
In today’s “Take Two Video” we demonstrate elements that can ruin a take; either within your appearance or your background setting.
Although these pointers seem obvious, they can be easily missed during your shoot especially if you are filming your own video content – and don’t have the luxury of a dedicated team to keep an eye on you and help you look good on video. Hopefully you’ll get a laugh from our demos!
Key Learning Points
- Learn what to check before you shoot your video presentation
- Save yourself time and money to avoid having to re-shoot your content
- Prevent major frustrations when it comes time to edit your footage. (My motto is: prevention is better than a cure when it comes to editing)!
Play This Video Now
- How to Set the Scene for Your Video Presentations
- How to Create a Great First Impression in Your Video Presentations
- Personal Grooming for Your Video Presentations
- Look Good on Video. Make Up Techniques for Men and Women
- How-to Dress for Success in Your Video Presentations (Part 1.)
|Helping you look great online with Video!|
|Do you have questions about my services? Need help?|
|Learn more from me. Sign-up for more Free Video Presentation Coaching Tips and Resources|
|Have questions about your own video presentations – want us to address them in an upcoming episode of TakeTwo?|
|Get Bianca’s forthcoming book – jammed packed with insider tips and techniques|