What Not to Wear on Video. Video Presentation Coaching
What Not to Wear on Video
Video Presentation Coaching: In today’s “Take Two Video Tip” Binxie demonstrates what not to wear on video. There are some important “technical’s” to be aware of when it comes to choosing your clothing selection for video.
Key Learning Points
- Learn which clothing patterns to avoid
- What to look out for before you step in front of the video camera
- What looks good to the human eye may look completely different on camera and vice versa.
Applying these tips will save you the hassle or heartache of having to re-shoot your material – especially if your wardrobe selection upstages your message by dancing about on screen.
- For a more comprehensive wardrobe guide for dressing for the video camera – see our article How to Dress for Success in Your Video Presentations
- Watch our Clothing Colors and Style video for some quick tips too
Play this video now to learn best practice wardrobe guidelines for your video presentation.
Let me know in the comments below what insights you gained from watching this video, or if you have questions when it comes to wardrobe choices for your video presentations.
Also, if you would like to get some personalized feedback on your current video presentations – let me know about it here. Thank you so much for stopping by!
|Helping you look great online with Video!|
|Do you have questions about my services? Need help?|
|Learn more from me. Sign-up for more Free Video Presentation Coaching Tips and Resources|
|Have questions about your own video presentations – want us to address them in an upcoming episode of TakeTwo?|
|Get Bianca’s forthcoming book – jammed packed with insider tips and techniques|
Founder of STEBIAN.com Video presentation coaching. Bianca offers a personalized virtual consulting service for rising stars and emerging leaders who want to deliver effective online video presentations.